Festival Date: Saturday, July 10, 2021
Location: The Grounds of Town Hall Park,
30 King St E, Gananoque, ON K7G 2T6
(please note: this is an outdoor event*)
Setup time: 7:30 am
Start time: 9 am
End time: 5 pm
Festival Information and Guidelines
- The show is held outdoor on King Street at the Town Hall Park in Gananoque, Ontario.
- Vendors must present themselves to the Information booth upon arrival at the Park to receive their
assigned spot in the park. Parking is also available near the park. Additional parking will be available and
shuttle bus will be provided to the vendors.
- Set-up can begin at 8 AM on Saturday, July 11, 2020.
It is hereby agreed that the above vendor will provide services in accordance with the following terms:
- Vendors must set up their exhibit only in their assigned space.
- Double spaces are available
- The 1000 Islands Pride, Inc. does not provide electric power.
- Vendors must provide their own tenting and display equipment.
- All items to be sold must be approved in advance.
- Vendors will use recyclable and compostable service for garbage disposal.
- Vendors will be required to leave their space clean and clear of all debris, etc.