We are currently looking for…
Under the direction of the Director of Events, the Info Fair Coordinator will be responsible to organize, help with the set up booths for all the merchants and various organization for the 1000 Islands Pride, Inc., two days festivities. .
The Co-ordinator will be responsible for keeping a registration of Booth participants and ensured that required fees are paid in full either by cash or other means of payments set up by 1000 Islands Pride, Inc., and to responding to inquiries and assisting the Board.
The Co-ordinator will ensure all registrants receive an invoice and pay on time. The Co-ordinator will participate in information sessions for registrants. – Sets up and manages registration desk on the day of the events.
Other Qualifications for this position.
- Strong organizational skills;
- Good communication skills, including written, oral and interpersonal;
- Ability to use computers, email and similar tools;
- Ability to get along with different people; and
- A passion and a sense of humour are a definite asset.