We are currently full. Thank you for all your support.
For registered Vendors
Festival Information and Guidelines
- The show is held outdoor on Water Street at the Joel Stone Heritage Park in Gananoque, Ontario.
- Vendors must present themselves to the Information booth upon arrival at the Park to receive their assigned spot in the park. Parking is also available near the park. Additional parking will be available and shuttle bus will be provided to the vendors.
- Set-up can begin at 7:30 AM on Sunday, September 12, 2021.
It is hereby agreed that the above vendor will provide services in accordance with the following terms:
- Vendors must set up their exhibit only in their assigned space.
- Double spaces are available
- The 1000 Islands Pride, Inc. does not provide electric power.
- Vendors must provide their own tenting and display equipment.
- All items to be sold must be approved in advance.
- Vendors will use recyclable and compostable service for garbage disposal.
- Vendors will be required to leave their space clean and clear of all debris, etc.
contact fair@1000IslandsPride.ca for more information.